$60 Reservation Fee plus $60 Cleaning Deposit
(deposit will be returned if shelter is cleaned and left in good condition)
This is an open shelter with a roof over the top. The shelter surrounds the restrooms.
Large outdoor charcoal grill and picnic tables.
Smoking is prohibited.
- Please leave the shelter in the same or better condition than you found it.
- Shelters may not be reserved for rummage sales, auction sales or similar functions.
- Payment is required before reservation is complete.
- Please take down chairs and tables after event.
- Please do not stack chairs against vertical window blinds
- Shelters are available on a first come-first serve basis.
- Any shelter fee increases prior to the rental date will be deducted from the deposit.
- Our whole park is a smoke-free park so please refrain from smoking inside as well as outside the shelters.
- A reservation sign in the name of the applicant will be posted at the shelter.
- Keys for the shelters can be picked up during office hours at the Parks & Recreation Department See Contact page for additional information. PLEASE RETURN KEYS AND/OR REMOTES PROMPTLY AFTER SHELTER USE.
- Recreation equipment (horseshoes, volleyballs, croquet sets, tug-of-war ropes, basketballs, softball equipment, etc.) can be borrowed from the Parks and Recreation office.
- Alcohol permits are required for groups of 15 or more people who consume alcohol. Any type of glass beverage containers are not allowed.
- Garbage cans and sacks are provided. Please place all garbage in containers. Park staff will be responsible for removing garbage the next day. Shelter cleaning & garbage pickup will be done at shelters between 6:00 and 10:00am daily.
- Shelter renters must clean their shelter(s) the day of the reservation, as these shelters may be reserved the next day by another group.
- Please have shelters cleaned and locked by 1:00am.