$150 Reservation Fee plus $150 Cleaning Deposit
(deposit will be returned if shelter is cleaned and left in good condition)
Heated and Air Conditioned
Men’s and Women’s Bathrooms.
Kitchen includes: stove, refrigerator, microwave, large coffee pot and may request a roster.TV and DVD available when requested.
TV and DVD available when requested.Large outdoor charcoal grill and picnic tables.
Large outdoor charcoal grill and picnic tables.Gas fireplace
Gas fireplaceKey required.
Key required. Smoking is prohibited.
Smoking is prohibited.
- Please leave the shelter in the same or better condition than you found it.
- Shelters may not be reserved for rummage sales, auction sales or similar functions.
- Payment is required before reservation is complete.
- Keys must be returned before deposit will be returned.
- Please take down chairs and tables at Hughes Shelter after event.
- Please do not stack chairs against vertical window blinds
- Shelters are available on a first come-first serve basis.
- Any shelter fee increases prior to the rental date will be deducted from the deposit.
- Our whole park is a smoke-free park so please refrain from smoking inside as well as outside the shelters.
- A reservation sign in the name of the applicant will be posted at the shelter.
- Keys for the shelters can be picked up during office hours at the Parks & Recreation Department See Contact page for additional information. PLEASE RETURN KEYS AND/OR REMOTES PROMPTLY AFTER SHELTER USE.
- Recreation equipment (horseshoes, volleyballs, croquet sets, tug-of-war ropes, basketballs, softball equipment, etc.) can be borrowed from the Parks and Recreation office.
- Alcohol permits are required for groups of 15 or more people who consume alcohol. Any type of glass beverage containers are not allowed.
- Garbage cans and sacks are provided. Please place all garbage in containers. Park staff will be responsible for removing garbage the next day. Shelter cleaning & garbage pickup will be done at shelters between 6:00 and 10:00am daily.
- Shelter renters must clean their shelter(s) the day of the reservation, as these shelters may be reserved the next day by another group.
- Please have shelters cleaned and locked by 1:00am.