$100 Reservation Fee plus $100 Cleaning Deposit
(deposit will be returned if shelter is cleaned and left in good condition)
Men’s and Women’s Bathrooms.
Kitchen includes: refrigerator, microwave, and large coffee pot.
TV and DVD available.
Large outdoor charcoal grill and picnic tables.
Smoking is prohibited.
The Chalet will be used as our warming house the months of December – March and is not available to reserve between the hours of 1- 8pm on weekends and 4pm-8pm on weekdays. You may still rent the Chalet those months but it is not available during the hours shown.
- Please leave the shelter in the same or better condition than you found it.
- Shelters may not be reserved for rummage sales, auction sales or similar functions.
- Payment is required before reservation is complete.
- Keys must be returned before deposit will be returned.
- Please take down chairs and tables after event.
- Please do not stack chairs against vertical window blinds
- Shelters are available on a first come-first serve basis.
- Any shelter fee increases prior to the rental date will be deducted from the deposit.
- Our whole park is a smoke-free park so please refrain from smoking inside as well as outside the shelters.
- A reservation sign in the name of the applicant will be posted at the shelter.
- Keys for the shelters can be picked up during office hours at the Parks & Recreation Department See Contact page for additional information. PLEASE RETURN KEYS AND/OR REMOTES PROMPTLY AFTER SHELTER USE.
- Recreation equipment (horseshoes, volleyballs, croquet sets, tug-of-war ropes, basketballs, softball equipment, etc.) can be borrowed from the Parks and Recreation office.
- Alcohol permits are required for groups of 15 or more people who consume alcohol. Any type of glass beverage containers are not allowed.
- Garbage cans and sacks are provided. Please place all garbage in containers. Park staff will be responsible for removing garbage the next day. Shelter cleaning & garbage pickup will be done at shelters between 6:00 and 10:00am daily.
- Shelter renters must clean their shelter(s) the day of the reservation, as these shelters may be reserved the next day by another group.
- Please have shelters cleaned and locked by 1:00am.